Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Waitinnnnnggggg.......

So, I'm just waiting for grades for two of my papers and then I will post them. I do not post them until after my grade has been finalized, for, I think, obvious reasons.

The two coming will be a paper on Andrea Palladio. Palladio was an architect in the renaissance. Basically, in my opinion, almost all of the later Greek and Roman revival houses were actually Palladian Revivals. Very dynamic!

The other is my Senior Seminar paper on Primogeniture. This is a pretty long paper, 25ish pages. So, I'll upload that in three sections to make it easier to read. This was how I wrote it anyways, so it should not be any type of difficulty. Primogeniture was the law where the property in its entirety went to the eldest son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...