Sunday, August 12, 2012

Approved for topics :D

I was approved for the topics in both of my classes this part of my semester. Hooray!

 I will be researching changing farming techniques of the Georgians for my Independent study. This is important because it made the rich landowners richer, and made the poor farmers poorer. I should be able to find some great paintings of this era to share!




As for my France in the Age of enlightenment, I will be researching Chateau de Chenonceau.




As many of you know, history papers are not descriptive, they are argumentative in nature. So, I have to find a great argument to pursue. I have ordered ten books from the library and look forward to finding my argument!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...