Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Little House On The Prairie


Oh how I miss you!

I moved from my wonderful condo in Naperville, Illinois to go back to school.
I found some pictures from my old phone. 
Can you tell I love paintings????
Yes, those are encyclopedias, and yes I still use real books. In fact, those are the Britannicas that my mom bought me when I was in elementary school. 









Yes, I know it's messy, but I have FOUR kids!

My eldest daughter, Renee, did the painting above the mantel.


Picture is at an angle, not the floor




I had this hanging on the inside of my armoir





This is a "straw painting" that I picked up at a yard sale for a quarter. I had to wash it because it is silk and it was really stained. it then shrunk a little, but I matted and framed it and you can't tell!


Small kitchen, but I would rather eat in the dining room. 


Picture from the kitchen
Close up through the screens


View from the back door.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous home! And that view from your kitchen is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much! I really do miss it. But, better to be on the upward mobile ladder than to stay stagnant. :D

    ReplyDelete

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...