Monday, December 9, 2013

Regency Dinner at Travelers Rest Plantation

:With the REGAL Group: 




Party pictures below. I have never seen such a beautiful group of people, both inside and out. I had a grand time and look forward to more events with this group!





You should have seen Tonya's face when she opened the purple cakes!

Table full of 18th century food


Here are my cakes!


Drinks and deserts







My favorite picture of the night. Absolutely beautiful. Room was lit by the fireplace and candles only. In fact, this may be one of my favorite pictures that I have taken ever.



Tags: colonial food, regency food, regency party, inside school house, museum, eighteenth century food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...